The Caledonian Celebration continues!
Valid for sales and departures until further notice!
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (K) TCA Card Holder, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (M) ASTW / Travel Media, (N) Tour Guide, (O) National Hotel Employee, (P) Airport Security Card Holders, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (R) Resort Staff, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (T) Duty Free Store, (U) CASA Employee, (V) Professional Conference Organisers, (X) AMEX Card and Foreign Exchange Employees, (Y) IATA Employees
- Spouse/De Facto and dependent children may travel with member.
- Single employee may nominate any 1 travelling companion.
- Valid for sales and departures until further notice.
- Minimum stay 1 night. Maximum stay 28 nights.
- Tickets must be issued within 3 days of confirmation.
- Children (2-11 years) and infants under 2 years with own seat pay 75% of above companion fare. Infants under 2 yrs without seat pay 10% of above companion fare. No unaccompanied minors.
- Direct flights only. No stopovers permitted.
- Taxes are correct at time of publishing. Pricing is subject to change due to tax/currency or tariff amendments. Final price may vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any stopover/transit point/s.
- Companions must travel with member on all flights.
- A booking fee of $50 per person applies.
- Travel Insurance essential from just $89
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.