Effective July 2011 HRA is pleased to announce the signing of Buffalo Tours. HRA’s Managing Director, Craig Davies said “we are extremely excited to be representing this amazing Tour Operator”. Buffalo Tours is a privately owned tour operator, agent and destination management company which has been operating since 1994.
Known for their unique and creative products. Buffalo Tours cater to a diverse market including Soft Adventure, Experiential travel, Luxury, Groups, Charity & Corporate.
With six regional offices that provide travel to Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Laos, Buffalo Tours Operations are located in each of these destinations. Boasting over 200 staff and more than 150 partners worldwide, Buffalo Tours’ resources include their own transportation company, a fleet of boats on Halong Bay and several boutique hotel properties.
Winning several awards for their work in Volunteer Travel (incl. The Conde Nast World Saver Award), Buffalo Tours continue to lead the industry with innovative and responsible product.
To be the leading destination specialist and responsible tour operator in Indochina and Thailand
• Highly personalised flexible service
• Superior product knowledge
• Creative, innovative products
• Excellent value for money
WHAT WE SELL
- Customised FIT itineraries and tours to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand
- Group series adventures for tour operators and wholesalers
- MICE and group itineraries
- Volunteer challenges and charity challenges