Tropical Storm Jova has weakened to a Tropical Depression northeast off the coast of Puerto Vallarta.
Currently moving at 7 miles per hour, the region should expect winds of 50 miles per hour to accompany the Depression.
Several cruise ships are affected with an up to date guide available at CruiseCal.com.
Holland America’s Oosterdam has cancelled calls to Puerto Vallarta, replacing this port with an extra sea day and a visit to La Paz.
Spirit will no longer stop overnight in Cabo San Lucas instead spending the day in Puerto Vallarta. She will also no longer visit Ensenada but spend an extra day at sea.
Instead of visiting La Paz, Splendor will call on Puerto Vallarta as per her original itinerary.
Disney WonderDisney Wonder is sailing a revised itinerary having remained at Cabo San Lucas on Tuesday and Wednesday and rescheduling a call to Ensenada for Saturday.
Thursday, 13 October 2011
Jova weakens to Tropical Depression
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.A
More Top Stories
More Other News
- BBC Worldwide partner with Dymocks to launch the first Lonely Planet hub in Sydney
- Shackleton Epic crew begin final sea trials in Antarctica
- Need for Rain Pushes HOT Workers to New Limits
- New Australian Travel Site Offers a Never-Ending Holiday
- An ice cream that doesn’t melt? Snowy Mountains Cookies strikes again