2012 is going to be a big year for Travel Counsellors both within Australia and throughout their global network with expansion plans to be announced in the coming months. Well known for their innovative adverts, Travel Counsellors are in the final stages of launching their latest recruitment marketing campaign “We have the best people working in our marketing department, not only responsible for putting together our great recruitment campaigns, they spend the majority of their time putting together all of the fantastic marketing for our Travel Counsellors” comments Kerryn Murphy, National Recruitment Executive for Australia.
Not wanting to give too much away, the company is keeping tight lipped on the actual locations for their expansions this year with Australian General Manager, Deb Duncan commenting “We have so many exciting things planned for this year that we are about to announce to our TC’s. Some very exciting news is that we will be expanding our global network into new countries, which will add further benefits to our existing TC’s, and give agents in those countries the option to enjoy the same freedom and flexibility of running their own business.”
Wednesday, 11 January 2012
Travel Counsellors BIG year ahead!
Source = Travel Counsellors
More Top Stories
More Mobile Consultant News
- TravelManagers Affirms Dominance being Finalist Fifth Year in a Row
- Technology set to cement a future for travel agents reports Travel Counsellors
- Personal Travel Managers Recognized in Garuda Orient Holidays’ Top Ten
- Sales incentive boosts Travel Counsellors sales
- Film launched to capture the essence of Travel Counsellors