Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (O) National Hotel Employee, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (U) CASA Employee, (V) Professional Conference Organisers
- Categories (A), (D), (E), (G), (O), (Q) and (U) are eligible for Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class fares.
- Categories (B), (C), (F), (H), (I), (J), (S) and (V) are eligible for Economy Class fares only.
- Spouse/Defacto and dependant children up to 15 years of age may travel at the same price. Any Family member travelling as a companion MUST travel with the industry employee on all segments
- Valid for Sales to 31 Dec 12 - 1000 am Sydney Local Time. Departures to 31 Mar 13. Book Anytime.
- Economy and Premium Economy, Weekend: ex AU and ex US - Weekend is defined as Saturday.
- Business Class, Weekend: ex AU and ex US - Weekend is defined as Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday.
- Return fares can include an outbound on a weekend fare and inbound on a weekday fare or vice versa. The fare will be calculated at half of each applicable fare.
- Minimum stay 4 days. Maximum stay 1 month.
- No child or infant discounts. Dependant children up to 15 years of age pay same price as accompanying adults.
- Valid on direct VA services ex Australia to Los Angeles only. Domestic transfers no longer permitted.
- 2.8% Surcharge for all credit cards.
- Fares can be combined, try out Business or Premium in one direction or both! - Mixed class itineraries are calculated at half half return levels.
- A booking fee of $50 per person applies.
- Travel Insurance essential from just $89
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.