There's a fresh new breeze at sea, the all new Wind Star renovation is complete. The graceful four-masted sailing yacht, Wind Star, is now completely renovated and under sail, the first of Windstar’s three sailing yachts to complete what will be an $18 million full renovation of the fleet.
The sailing begins with the Islands of the Western Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome to experience an entirely new level of Windstar Style. Soft, seascape tones provide a beautifully soothing colour palette. All new teak decking and brilliant white canvas sails create a relaxed sanctuary on the water. From furnishings to finishes, from headboards to hand rails: everything is new and ready to welcome you onboard.
For cruise information for Windstar, please contact Travel the World on 1300 950 622.
Thursday, 17 May 2012
The all new Wind Star renovation is complete
Source = Travel the World (TTW)
More Top Stories
More Cruise News
- MSC CRUISES – 25 Night Mediterranean Fly/Land/Cruises – MSC Fantasia from only $AUD 4603pp - $NZD 5767pp
- Go Behind The Scenes With The MSC Cruises ‘Big Reveal’ Tour
- Princess Cruises Team Celebrates Japan Day
- Viking announces new upmarket, small ocean cruising vessels
- Costa Cruises board members under investigation