What made you start working in the industry?
What do you like most about your job?
What are three things you must always travel with?
If you were on a cancelled flight and the only option to get from A to B was by land, what mode of transport would you use and name three famous people you’d take with you?
If money was no object and you could do whatever you wanted to do, what would that be?
What the best book you’ve ever read?
Of the seven continents how many have you been to and which country was your favourite?
When you travel what activity is top of your must do list?To remember my passport!
Monday, 21 May 2012
Jason Dyktynski, DriveAway Holidays Area Sales Manager (WA / NT)
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: Gaya Avery
More Top Stories
More Face of Travel
- Face of Travel - TripTide founder and chief executive Peter Richards
- Alisa Nemirovska, Travel Blogger for Cricket's Aunty
- Susan Frazier owner of Whispering Brook, Broke Fordwich, Hunter Valley, NSW
- travelmob chief executive and co-founder Turochas “T” Fuad
- Mark Simmons, Vice President, Sales and Marketing SilverNeedle Hospitality