"It started snowing early this morning at Falls Creek as the cold front hits the resort" says Debbie Howie PR Falls Creek "Snowfalls are forecast through until Tuesday with temperatures set to plummet to minus 7 degrees which means we'll get some good quality soft powdery snow in the coming six days"
"This series of cold fronts is perfect timing for the school holidays and the snowmaking has been pumping adding to the great base we already have".
"Falls Creek has beginner and intermediate skiing and boarding happening, and with these snowfalls predicted we're expecting to open more areas which is great for the school holidays"
"This season is very positive with seven snowfalls in the lead up to the opening of the ski season, and there's been consistent snowfalls since, bookings are up"
"Opening weekend was one of the busiest in a long time, the vibe in Falls Creek is very positive and there's a great feel amongst the locals"
Thursday, 21 June 2012
Snowing at Falls Creek
Source = Falls Creek
More Top Stories
More Ski & Snow News
- Perisher to make donations to local community groups
- Snow business for a serious business
- Icey family fun kicks off at 'Snow Time in the Garden
- Snowy Mountains set to become Australia's ultimate mountain biking destination
- Seasoned skier or starter slope snowboarder, remember to pack insurance this winter break