Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (K) TCA Card Holder, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (M) ASTW / Travel Media, (N) Tour Guide, (O) National Hotel Employee, (P) Airport Security Card Holders, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (R) Resort Staff, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (T) Duty Free Store, (U) CASA Employee, (V) Professional Conference Organisers, (X) AMEX Card and Foreign Exchange Employees, (Y) IATA Employees
- Fares are cruise only, per person per night, based on twin share cabins only.
- No requests for upgrades or midship cabins will be added to a booking.
- If you do not have a passport/drivers licence for all passengers, a Birth certificate with parents’ names or Medicare card will need to be submitted at time of booking.
- Princess Cruises will require Photo ID for all children/teenagers/adults alike on all cruises, including domestic sailings.
- Specific grades cannot be requested and berthing is at Princess Cruises' discretion at all times
- Quad, triples and single fares can be quoted - Please call us!
- A booking fee of $50 per person applies.
- Travel Insurance essential from just $105
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.