Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (K) TCA Card Holder, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (M) ASTW / Travel Media, (N) Tour Guide, (O) National Hotel Employee, (P) Airport Security Card Holders, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (R) Resort Staff, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (T) Duty Free Store, (U) CASA Employee, (V) Professional Conference Organisers, (X) AMEX Card and Foreign Exchange Employees, (Y) IATA Employees
- Any 1 companion may travel with member. Companion MUST travel with the industry employee on all segments.
- Valid for sales until further notice.
- Valid for departures from Sydney/ Brisbane to Noumea: 27Jun - 19Jul12 / 23Jul - 13Sep12 / 17Sep - 01Nov12 / 05Nov - 14Dec12.
- Valid for departures from Noumea to Sydney/ Brisbane: 26Jun - 13Jul 12 / 17Jul - 31Aug12 / 04Sep - 26Oct12 / 30Oct - 14Dec12.
- No Minimum stay. Maximum stay 30 days.
- No Child or Infant discount.
- Direct flights only. No stopovers permitted.
- Taxes are correct at time of publishing. Pricing is subject to change due to tax/currency or tariff amendments. Final price may vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any stopover/transit point/s.
- 2.8% Surcharge for all credit cards.
- Booking fees per person applies of $50 Economy Class, $75 Premium Economy Class, $100 Business/First Class
- Travel Insurance essential from just $105
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.