IHG is delighted to announce the appointment of David Docherty to the position of Senior Guest Experience Manager looking after Food & Beverage for the main hotel operations at Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach Sydney.
Originally from the United Kingdom, David has been the General Manager of a number of Restaurants within London, including Chez Gerard and China House. David relocated to Australia in 2002, opening his own cafe ‘Dark Blue’ in 2003.
David has since worked at a number of well established restaurants, most recently Opera Point Events and ARIA Catering within the Opera House, where he has been employed as the General Manager for the past 15 months.
David has a strong knowledge of catering and restaurant operations, customer service and maximising revenue within a venue and wishes to extend this knowledge within a Hotel environment.
David will commence his new role at IHG on Monday, 2 July 2012.
Thursday, 28 June 2012
Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach Appoints Senior Guest Experience Manager
Source = IHG
More Top Stories
More People On The Move
- Magellan CEO appointed to AFTA board
- Carnival appoints new non cruise top brass
- Pegasus Solutions Names Gianna Rivera Global Director of Distribution Sales
- New general manager for Fairmont Resort MGallery
- Malaysia Airlines in Australia, New Zealand & South West Pacific Region appoints Regional Senior Vice President