Tiger Airways Australia commenced services from its new base at Sydney Airport late last week, creating up to 150 new positions, along with ten additional daily return flights around Australia.
3,600 visitor seats will be added to Tiger’s domestic routes across the country, with over 1,400 daily of those operating on the new Sydney - Gold Coast service.
Three aircraft will operate out of Tiger's second Australian base in Sydney, providing extra capacity on existing services between Sydney and Melbourne, with up to 11 daily return services on the route.
There is also opportunity to expand services on the new routes between Sydney and Gold Coast and Sydney and Brisbane commencing in July and August 2012 respectively.
Monday, 2 July 2012
Tiger makes fierce comeback with second Sydney base
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: P.T
More Top Stories
More Aviation News
- Garuda Indonesia Introduces Complimentary Chauffeur Service
- First Chinese assembled A320 with Sharklets goes to China Eastern
- SIA awards contract for new Customer Experience Management system
- oneworld airline alliance enters events and conventions travel market
- Air Pacific's second A330 arrives in Nadi