NEW! Singapore, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur specials
Book Anytime! Sales to 15 AUG 12.
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (O) National Hotel Employee, (Q) AUSATTS Members
- Licensed Incentive House employees and Toll Dnata employees are also eligible.
- Members may travel with any 1 companion or spouse and 2 children under 18 years.
- All passenger must travel together with member at all time.
- Valid for sales to 15 Aug 12.
- Business Class: Valid for departures from 05 Jul - 15 Nov 12.
- Economy Class - Brisbane to Singapore & Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur: Valid for departures 04 Jul - 15 Aug 12 / 10 Sep - 15 Nov 12.
- Economy Class - Melbourne to Singapore: 09 Jul - 15 Aug 12 / 17 Sep - 15 Nov 12. Sydney to Bangkok: 09 Jul - 09 Aug 12 / 10 Sep - 15 Nov 12.
- No minimum stay. Max stay 30 days after departure from origin. All travel must be completed by 2359 hours on 30 Nov 12.
- Valid on EK 405 / 404 for travel from Melbourne to Singapore.
- Valid on EK 409 / 408 for travel from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur.
- Valid on EK 433 / 432 for travel from Brisbane to Singapore.
- Valid on EK 419 / 418 for travel from Sydney to Bangkok.
- No child discounts. Infants pay 10% of above fares.
- Booking fees per person applies of $50 Economy Class, $75 Premium Economy Class, $100 Business/First Class
- Travel Insurance essential from just $105
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.