All the essential information about Vibe, Travelodge, Medina and Adina is now available at your fingertips
Toga Hotels has launched a free iPad app, available via iTunes, allowing guests to access information about all of Toga’s hotels and apartment hotels anywhere, anytime.
With the deft swipe of a finger, guests, corporate clients and industry partners can explore an array of dynamic content including: video, image slideshows, interactive maps, along with booking functionality.
Key features of the Toga Hotels’ iPad app:
Rachel Argaman, CEO of Toga Hotels, said: “Toga Hotels is delighted to invite our guests and partners to download our brand new, free iPad app. Designed with our guests and key partners in mind, this app provides on-demand hotel and booking information that not only looks stylish, but more importantly is functional, fast and interactive. It’s now easier than ever to discover the entire Toga Hotels portfolio - information, images and videos all at your fingertips.”
Wednesday, 4 July 2012
Toga Hotels Launches Free iPad App
Source = Toga Hotels
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia’s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- Swissotel Hotels & Resorts continues expansion in China with a new hotel in Xi'an
- QLD tourism targets promote accommodation development
- Little Polynesian Resort awarded Trip Advisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence