The 2012 Holidays with Kids Awards has ranked Novotel Twin Waters Resort in the top 10 resorts for families in Australia.
General Manager Mark Wilkinson said the Holidays with Kids Top 10 award is a fantastic achievement for the resort because it is voted by real travellers who have experienced the product first hand.
“This award is a wonderful achievement for all of our very dedicated staff,’ said Mr Wilkinson.
“Our family-friendly offerings makes the resort a very attractive destination for families, with over 40 free activities for kids and access to the resort’s lagoon and water sport activities,” he said.
Free facilities include windsurfing, catamarans, kayaks, water trampoline, beach volleyball, putt-putt golf, cricket sets and more to make it heaven for kids and peaceful for parents.
Paid activities include Kids Club and babysitting services, Cirque Espace trampoline and trapeze classes, bicycles and Lagoon Day Spa and golf at the nearby 18 hole Twin Waters championship course.
Just five minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport, an hour north of Brisbane and a short drive from the famous Australia Zoo and Aussie World, Novotel Twin Waters Resort offers an ideal setting for an affordable family holiday.
Friday, 6 July 2012
Travellers Declare Novotel Twin Waters Resort Top Spot for Kids
Source = Novotel Twin Waters Resort
More Top Stories
- Helen Wong Returns To The Classroom To Collect Award
- Australia's newest luxury lodge makes winners list
- Etihad Airways’ ’Virtual Currency’ Solution Wins Industry Recognition
- Emirates SkyCargo Wins Cargo Operator of the Year Award
- Crown Resorts win 'Australia's Best Hotel' Award and 'Best Hotel Renovation' Award at 2013 International Hotel Awards