Determined by more than 500,000 customer reviews, Expedia.com has ranked the world’s best-reviewed hotels in the Insiders’ Select rankings.
Now into its sixth year, the Insiders’ Select is made up from hotels that consistently deliver value with competitive pricing, pristine amenities and superior customer service that are reviewed during the course of the year.
Five-star property in Bratislava, Slovakia, Marrol’s Boutique Hotel topped the list, edging out Hotel Al Codega (4 stars, Venice, Italy), Hotel Royal Corin (4 stars, Costa Rica), Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen (4 stars, Aberdeen, Scotland)and Four Seasons Miami (5 stars, Miami, Florida) that rounded out the top five.
Out of the 150,000 properties available on Expediate.com, only 650 hotels made the rankings.
Top in the Australian rankings on the list was Queensland’s Amaroo at Trinity, positioned at 62 in the top 100.
The luxury four-star resort in the heart of Tropical North Queensland trumped was top of the 26 Australian properties included in the worldwide rankings.
However not all hotels were reviewed on ‘luxury’, with only 35 percent of the 650 hotels categorised as this.
Travellers other options of reviews came from “green/sustainable” hotels, “family friendly” hotels and beach/ski friendly hotels.
The top 10 list includes:
Monday, 9 July 2012
Customer reviews reveal top hotels: Expedia.com
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: K.W.
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- Quest Mackay on Gordon on track to open
- Wyndham Hotel Group Signs Deal To Bring Upscale Wyndham Grand To Bangalore
- TAA Awards Stamford Plaza Melbourne “Apartment/Suite Accommodation of the Year.”
- Langham Hospitality Group announces new Langham Place hotel to open in Haining, China in 2014
- German luxury hotel chain selects eRevMax for optimizing online revenue