Globus and Cosmos has announced it will offer a wide range of 2013 Europe and Britain tours at 2012 prices for travellers ready to book next year’s holiday now.
Globus family of brands Australasia Marketing Manager Christian Schweitzer said the pre-registrations were now open with a price guarantee allowing travellers to lock in 2013 tours at 2012 prices.
“Thanks to the strength of the Australian dollar and our commitment to affordable touring holidays, the 2012 Europe program offered great value holidays which we are thrilled to be able to preserve for travellers who are planning their 2013 trip now,” Mr Schweitzer said.
”We’re noticing a lot of early demand for European travel in 2013 so we think it’s a logical step to offer this great incentive as a reward for booking early,” he added.
Other early booking incentives include:
*Subject to availability, conditions apply. Offer on sale until release of 2013 Europe and Britain brochures.
Tuesday, 10 July 2012
Globus and Cosmos offers a Chance to Tour Europe in 2013 at 2012 Prices
Source = Globus and Cosmos
More Top Stories
More Wholesaler News
- See Fatboy Slim & Underworld in Croatia with Greece Med Travel
- 12 Day Halong Bay to Angkor Wat Tour
- Final reminder - our Monaco Incentive ends by 30th June 2013 - HURRY!!!
- Freestyle Holidays UK & Europe Brochure
- Club Med’s record snow sales reveal increasingly high demand for the ‘all-inclusive’ snow holiday