Allison Brennan has been appointed Public Relations Manager for Royal Caribbean Cruises Limited Australia and New Zealand, representing the three cruise brands Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises.
Allison joins the cruise line from Surf Life Saving Australia, where she was the media and communications manager for 18 months.
Allison has over ten years of experience in media and public relations roles.
Many members of the travel industry will remember Allison as the media and public relations manager for the Canadian Tourism Commission, where she worked for over four years promoting Canada to Australians. Throughout her career Allison has also worked as a senior publicist with Random House Australia and at some of Australia’s best known public relations agencies.
Royal Caribbean will continue to work with its two local PR agencies - The D'Arcy Partnership in Australia and Dockstreet Group in New Zealand.
“We’re very pleased to welcome Allison to our local team. Allison has great experience in the travel industry and is a perfect fit for our rapidly expanding business,” said Adam Armstrong, commercial manager, Royal Caribbean Australia and New Zealand.
Thursday, 12 July 2012
Royal Caribbean Appoints New Public Relations Manager
Source = Royal Caribbean
More Top Stories
More People On The Move
- New general manager for Fairmont Resort MGallery
- Malaysia Airlines in Australia, New Zealand & South West Pacific Region appoints Regional Senior Vice President
- Events specialist joins Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort and Spa
- Sabre Pacific appoints Naomi Miller as Marketing & Communications Manager
- New Director Of Sales For Pullman Reef Hotel