One of Darwin’s most desirable waterfront properties, Mantra on the Esplanade, has enhanced its appeal even further with the completion of a major $3 million refurbishment.
A variety of in-room improvements includemajor kitchen upgrades with new flooring, ovens, cook tops and stone benches; new dining furniture; new entertainment and work stations; refreshed bathrooms; upgraded lighting and freshly painted walls.
The guest experience will also be enhanced with new37” LCD televisions in all apartments, wall mounted LCD televisions in the bedrooms and modern artwork throughout all rooms.
Guests will also enjoy new pool furniture and a new look lobbywith modern furnishings, lights and a striking Mantra feature wall.
Mantra on the Esplanade offers guests an unrivalled location near Darwin Harbour and Darwin’s CBD and boasts a range of accommodation options including hotel rooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments.
The property also offers 24 hour reception, 24 hour room service, outdoor pool and spa, beauty salon, business centre, onsite tour shop and car parking.
Now is the perfect time to visit Darwin. While Australia's southern states feel the freeze during the winter months, Darwin enjoys warm sunny weather and cloudless skies. Plus, the Darwin Festival, an arts and cultural festival, is taking place throughout August.
Thursday, 19 July 2012
Mantra on the Esplanade Makeover
Source = Mantra
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- Quest Mackay on Gordon on track to open
- Wyndham Hotel Group Signs Deal To Bring Upscale Wyndham Grand To Bangalore
- TAA Awards Stamford Plaza Melbourne “Apartment/Suite Accommodation of the Year.”
- Langham Hospitality Group announces new Langham Place hotel to open in Haining, China in 2014
- German luxury hotel chain selects eRevMax for optimizing online revenue