Malaysia Airlines is pleased to announce the introduction of yet another route to its network with the commencement of thrice weekly direct services between Kuala Lumpur and Kathmandu effective 1 September 2012.
A two-class configured Boeing 737-800 aircraft with 144 economy class seats and 16 business class seats will be used for this Kuala Lumpur-Kathmandu return service.
Malaysia Airlines Senior Vice President, Global Sales, Duncan Bureau said, “Kathmandu is a great place for a fun and adventurous trip. It is a hub for independent travelers as well as a growing vacation spot catering to all budgets. Surrounded by serene mountains, it is a perfect place for those who yearn for a relaxing holiday or even a challenging mountain climbing adventure and trekking. There are dozens of tourist restaurants clustered in Kathmandu’s Thamel district serving everything from Middle Eastern to Mexican food. Certainly a great holiday spot”
Friday, 20 July 2012
Malaysia Airlines’ Adds Kathmandu, Nepal To Its Network
Source = Malaysia Airlines
More Top Stories
More Aviation News
- First Chinese assembled A320 with Sharklets goes to China Eastern
- SIA awards contract for new Customer Experience Management system
- oneworld airline alliance enters events and conventions travel market
- Air New Zealand offers improved check-in with new Melbourne kiosk service
- Emirates – EK419 – Christchurch to Sydney – Economy Class