Singapore Airlines (SIA) has announced an increased presence in the Australian market with the introduction of a second daily A380 service flying between Singapore and Melbourne.
Commencing 17August this year, Singapore Airlines said it would replace the current Boeing 777-300ER on the route with the superjumbo, in addition to A380 flight SQ217, which will operate from 16 August this year.
The carrier said additional capacity on the route would meet “ongoing increases in services” throughout Australia this year.
SIA currently also operates two A380 services between Singapore and Sydney.
Friday, 20 July 2012
SIA adds second A380 to Melbourne
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.J
More Top Stories
More Aviation News
- First Chinese assembled A320 with Sharklets goes to China Eastern
- SIA awards contract for new Customer Experience Management system
- oneworld airline alliance enters events and conventions travel market
- Air New Zealand offers improved check-in with new Melbourne kiosk service
- Emirates – EK419 – Christchurch to Sydney – Economy Class