Lufthansa German Airlines was named the "Best International Carrier - off-line" at the AFTA National Travel Industry Awards in Sydney on Saturday night, an accolade the airline has won for seven consecutive years in a row.
"To be nominated and among the ranks of such high caliber airlines is an honor in itself. We motivate each other on a daily basis aiming to achieve the best service for our partners and customers. On behalf of my team, who this really belongs to, I accept this as we continue to strive and meet your expectations in the years to come."
The award was accepted by Marlene Sanau and Carmen Jurczyk, Lufthansa's Marketing & Sales Manager, on behalf of the entire Australian team - a team that represents Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines in Australia. In 2008 Lufthansa was awarded to the Hall of Fame for three consecutive wins in the best off-line airline category.
Lufthansa is the leading European airline in the Asia-Pacific region and a founding member of Star Alliance.
Monday, 23 July 2012
Lufthansa Australia Awarded Best Offline Airline 2012
Source = The Lufthansa Group
More Top Stories
- Helen Wong Returns To The Classroom To Collect Award
- Australia's newest luxury lodge makes winners list
- Etihad Airways’ ’Virtual Currency’ Solution Wins Industry Recognition
- Emirates SkyCargo Wins Cargo Operator of the Year Award
- Crown Resorts win 'Australia's Best Hotel' Award and 'Best Hotel Renovation' Award at 2013 International Hotel Awards