Rydges Esplanade Resort’s health club instructor, Faris Chevalier has a bright career ahead in boxing, having recently made the move from a successful Australian amateur to the professional ranks.
Health club manager, Ross McKeown said Faris trained as a boxer in his junior years in France before continuing to hone his amateur career after relocating to Australia and gaining an Australian title.
“Faris trains in Cairns under boxing coach Greg East. His first professional fight was in April 2012, when he fought in the light heavyweight division. He is now training to fight in the super middleweight class. Faris instructs the Tuesday evening boxing class at Rydges Esplanade’s health club,” said Ross.
Monday, 23 July 2012
Health Club Boxing Instructor Faris Chevalier Starts Professional Boxing Career
Source = Rydges Hotels and Resorts
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- Wyndham Hotel Group Signs Deal To Bring Upscale Wyndham Grand To Bangalore
- TAA Awards Stamford Plaza Melbourne “Apartment/Suite Accommodation of the Year.”
- Langham Hospitality Group announces new Langham Place hotel to open in Haining, China in 2014
- German luxury hotel chain selects eRevMax for optimizing online revenue
- Fraser Suites Sydney earns 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence