Sydney’s Marquee at The Star was on display to more than 650 event planners, buyers and media during a special, invitation-only event this week, showcasing the venue’s MICE potential and functionality.
The Star’s executive chef Andy North treated guests to servings of freshly shucked oysters, duck pancakes, arancini, goat’s cheese and tomato pastries and a range of cocktails and drinks.
Thursday, 2 August 2012
Marquee: the place to be
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: P.T.
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- The Travel Tech Show at WTM and Amadeus Round Table Talks Launched with Successful Focus on the Luxury Sector
- The First Bali Travel Exchange 2013 embraced by Focused International and National Buyers representing multinational corporations across the world and Bali Hospitality Brands as Sellers
- IMPACT held Spirit Day under a theme to welcome AEC
- Gibbston Valley Winery appoints new sales co-ordinator to expand conference and events market
- Big plans for Africa’s top travel and business events shows - Meetings Africa and Tourism INDABA