Sydney’s best boutique hotel has had a facelift. BLUE Sydney, A Taj Hotel is part of Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, one of the finest luxury hotel groups in the world, with landmark properties in cities such as New York, London, Dubai, Capetown and Mumbai. In keeping with the group’s legendary standards, BLUE Sydney has been refurbished to ensure that guests have a true Taj experience when they stay on Sydney’s iconic Finger Wharf at Woolloomooloo.
BLUE’s subtle makeover has been designed to refresh its cool urban décor. In the unique warehouse style hallways, a new custom-designed carpet featuring an indigenous-inspired aquatic motif has been introduced, echoing the hotel’s watery harbour setting. Each of BLUE’s 100 Guest Rooms, including 36 stunning Loft Suites, has been refurbished with chic flaxen carpet and new finishes and touches. The rooms retain the authenticity and charm of the historic wharf building while providing the latest in modern luxury, and offer a view of either the eclectic Woolloomooloo Bay Village or the sensational Sydney Harbour foreshores.
Blue Sydney, A Taj Hotel’s Awards
Testament to its high standards and ongoing commitment to customer service, BLUE Sydney is one of Sydney’s most awarded hotels, with numerous international and domestic accolades including:
• 2012 Tourism Accommodation Australian Awards for Excellence – Bar of the Year 2012 WaterBar, BLUE Sydney
As well as being EarthCheck Certified, BLUE Sydney, A Taj Hotel has been awarded the T-QUAL mark by the Tourism Quality Council of Australia.
Tuesday, 7 August 2012
A Facelift for BLUE Sydney, A Taj Hotel
Source = BLUE Sydney, A Taj Hotel
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- Wyndham Hotel Group Signs Deal To Bring Upscale Wyndham Grand To Bangalore
- TAA Awards Stamford Plaza Melbourne “Apartment/Suite Accommodation of the Year.”
- Langham Hospitality Group announces new Langham Place hotel to open in Haining, China in 2014
- German luxury hotel chain selects eRevMax for optimizing online revenue
- Fraser Suites Sydney earns 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence