Sonia Lefevre has been appointed general manager of the newly rebranded The Langham, Sydney, formerly known as The Observatory Hotel.
With 15 years of solid experience as a sales and marketing specialist for international luxury hotels, Lefevre will play a pivotal role in leading The Langham, Sydney’s team to raise the hotel’s profile, drive sales and marketing initiatives and ensure the delivery of quality products and enchanting hospitality to guests.
Brett Butcher, Chief Executive Officer, said: “We are delighted to have Sonia on board as the general manager of The Langham, Sydney. With Sonia’s strong sales and marketing experience in Australia, she will be positioning The Langham, Sydney to trade at the top of the luxury hospitality market.”
Prior to joining The Langham Sydney, Lefevre was the hotel manager of The Langham, Hong Kong for two years.
Thursday, 9 August 2012
Sonia Lefevre appointed General Manager of The Langham, Sydney
Source = Langham Hospitality Group
More Top Stories
More People On The Move
- Magellan CEO appointed to AFTA board
- New general manager for Fairmont Resort MGallery
- Malaysia Airlines in Australia, New Zealand & South West Pacific Region appoints Regional Senior Vice President
- Events specialist joins Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort and Spa
- Sabre Pacific appoints Naomi Miller as Marketing & Communications Manager