Last night, guests from the 34th International Geological Conference attended a special cocktail party to celebrate its next chapter which will see the 35th International Geological Conference (IGC) held in Cape Town in 2016.
Hosted by the Australian Geoscience Council – the peak body for the professional and learned societies – the IGC is currently taking place in Brisbane and will officially be handed over to South Africa today. The congress is expected to attract an estimated 10,000 delegates and will be the first major business event to be hosted in the new and expanded Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
For more information on Business Tourism in South Africa, please visit http://www.southafrica.net/sat/content/en/za/business-tourism-home
Friday, 10 August 2012
South Africa Welcomes Next International Geological Conference
Source = South African Tourism
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- The First Bali Travel Exchange 2013 embraced by Focused International and National Buyers representing multinational corporations across the world and Bali Hospitality Brands as Sellers
- IMPACT held Spirit Day under a theme to welcome AEC
- Big plans for Africa’s top travel and business events shows - Meetings Africa and Tourism INDABA
- Olympic Order of Merit Awarded to Helen Mantellato
- Estonia hosted 400 international oil shale experts to the 4th International Oil Shale Symposium