The Star’s Sales and Events Team are energised after what was a very successful run at the Australian Business Events Expo. The Star, Sydney’s premium events entertainment destination, showcased its wide variety of event spaces, cuisine options by Chefs Andy North and Teage Ezard, as well as introducing attendees to the eagerly awaited, multi-functional Events Centre – set to open in early 2013.
Guests at the Taste Kitchen were given a rare insight into the plans for the upcoming Events Centre with Andy North sharing some of the unique restaurant style cuisine that will be available within the venue. Also revealed were their plans for events to take place in the much anticipated Events Centre from January 2013.
Tuesday, 21 August 2012
The Star wraps up a successful week at the Australian Business Events Expo
Source = The Star
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- AIME: pre-tours enhance business in Victoria
- oneworld airline alliance enters events and conventions travel market
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- NEW VIP BUYER platform for ABEE and Sydney’s Event Showcase officially launched
- Art And Culture Offer Exciting Opportunities For Tourism