Song Saa Private Island introduces a helicopter transfer service between Phnom Penh and Song Saa Private Island. Flights depart from the Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Helipad (perfectly located in the centre of Phnom Penh) or Phnom Penh airport and will operate 4 times a week.
Days & Times (all times mainland)
Service operates on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays
Departure Sofitel Helipad 13.00 hrs
Arrival Song Saa 14.20 hrs
Departure Song Saa 15.00 hrs
Arrival Sofitel Helipad 16.20 hrs
Helicopters Cambodia is Cambodia's premier helicopter service. The Canadian/Cambodian company was the first commercial helicopter service to operate in the country, commencing operations in 1998.
In addition, their highly trained New Zealand pilots have provided specialist aerial photographic and cinematography platforms, shuttled business executives from the capital to outfield locations and flown eco-flights over the wildness areas. No other company in the Kingdom has such depth of expertise and time-served knowledge of the country's diverse locations and conditions.
Prices are available on our website.
Rules and regulations
- Bookable through your local travel-agent or direct with hotel (email@example.com )
- Helicopter operates 4x weekly (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
- Maximum 5 people per helicopter
- Seats on board are on a 1st come 1st serve basis
- Service is subject to change and is weather dependent. Flights cancelled due to weather will not incur a penalty and alternative transportation will be organized
- Luggage might be transported separately by road depending on size and weight of bags
- Based on minimum 4 pax per flight. If there is less than 4 pax, a top-up fee will be required for the flight to operate.
Luxury Helicopter package
- Accommodation to be booked / confirmed at time of helicopter reservations
- Upgrade to suite subject to availability at time of check-in
- Access to Sofitel Lounge
Additional helicopter flights
- Additional services could be operated at an additional cost
Helicopter operates from 1st November – 30th March 2013 4 x weekly (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
We have an exciting new e-brochure - www.songsaa.com/brochure.