|The exhibition, audio visual, staging and lighting divisions of Pages Event Equipment have merged with Morgan Expo to create Pages Morgan Expo Pty Ltd, effective 1 September 2012.
Pages Morgan Expo is a specialist exhibition company that will provide organisers and exhibitors with superior industry experience servicing the holistic needs of clients from exhibition shell scheme systems and custom stand builds, to lighting, furniture, audio visual and staging services.
Pages Morgan Expo will be led by a Board of Directors chaired by Kerry Chikarovski. She is joined by respected business leaders, including Executive Director Tim Morgan, newly appointed CEO for Pages Morgan Expo, and Gary Farmer, newly appointed Director of Operations, Pages Morgan Expo.
Non-Executive Directors joining the Board include Stephen Thatcher, Director – Sales and Marketing, Pages Event Equipment, and founder of Morgan Expo, Philip Morgan.
“The combined power of Pages and exhibition experience of Morgan Expo is an exciting development for the exhibition industry. Pages Morgan Expo will provide a strong offering to market, better meeting the evolving needs of exhibitors and organisers and providing a holistic exhibition experience,” said Mrs Chikarovski.
Pages Morgan Expo will operate out of the current Morgan Expo premises in Lewisham, New South Wales and Port Melbourne, Victoria for the immediate future. The Board of Directors will be working on the launch of new services and exhibition technology to take to market in 2013.
Pages Morgan Expo’s event partner, Pages Event Equipment, is business as usual.
Friday, 31 August 2012
Industry Leaders Form Specialist Exhibition Company
Source = Pages Morgan Expo
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- Kyoto’s cultural grant scheme expanded to cover promotional gifts and mementos
- Hot and Powerful: Tallinn to Host EHP Congress in 2015
- Amway India gives Melbourne the thumbs up
- The Travel Tech Show at WTM and Amadeus Round Table Talks Launched with Successful Focus on the Luxury Sector
- The First Bali Travel Exchange 2013 embraced by Focused International and National Buyers representing multinational corporations across the world and Bali Hospitality Brands as Sellers