The Coffs Coast left well-dressed at this year’s Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide Awards with two of their restaurants scoring hats.
Bonville Golf Resort’s Flooded Gums Restaurant was hatted for the first time this year, while No. 2 Oak Street held onto their two previously awarded hats.
Flooded Gums Restaurant, located just ten minutes from the Coffs Harbour CBD, is Australia’s first and only golf course restaurant to receive a hat at the awards. This achievement now places Bonville as a leader in golf course dining.
Bonville General Manger, Brad Daymond said:
“The entire Bonville team are ecstatic and extremely proud of being judged a one Hat restaurant in this year’s Guide. The Golf Course at Bonville has always been highly awarded and recognised but it is fantastic to see the restaurant receive this recognition.”
Bellingen establishment No.2 Oak Street was also recognised this year, keepings it’s two hatted status for the second year running.
The 2013 Good Food Guide Awards were held in Sydney on Monday evening where both restaurants received their hats.
Friday, 7 September 2012
Coffs Coast offers ‘hatted’ dining experiences
Source = Coffs Coast Tourism
More Top Stories
- Suite Success! TAA Awards Stamford Plaza Melbourne “Apartment/Suite Accommodation of the Year.”
- Innovative businesses to be recognised by Queensland Tourism Industry Council
- Deniliquin Secures Top Country Music Artists Thanks To NSW Tourism Awards Win!
- Daintree business wins Premier’s sustainability award
- Olympic Order of Merit Awarded to Helen Mantellato