LAN Airlines reminds its passengers that the company’s sales and check-in system will be undergoing a comprehensive update between September 8 and 9, with the purpose of being at the forefront of technology and ensuring the best customer service.
This process entails a global software transition at all points of sale including airports, travel agencies, sales offices, and LAN.com.
This means that some of the services and sales channels that our passengers normally use will be temporarily unavailable including online check-in, flight purchase, upgrade to a higher class using coupons; LANPASS reward redemption and booking changes and payment services.
LAN is dedicated to implementing the update as quickly and efficiently as possible and is dedicated to providing passengers with our signature quality service during this period of time.
To help avoid unnecessary inconvenience we encourage passengers to take a few preventative measures:
- Please be at the airport at the time indicated on your boarding pass, 4 hours before your flight.
- Take a printed copy of your boarding pass to the airport. Otherwise, you should make sure you have a copy of your sales receipt, the details of your ticket or your booking code with you (you can find these at My trips).
- We recommend that Comodoro, Premium Silver and Premium LANPASS members have their Elite membership card with them.
FOR PASSENGERS TRAVELLING BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 8th AND 9th
- Passengers who want to apply for an upgrade using coupons to a higher class should do so through LAN.com. If this is not possible, they should apply directly at the airport when they arrive there on the day of their flight.
FOR PASSENGERS TRAVELLING ON SEPTEMBER 10TH
- Passengers should only check-in through LAN.com and apply for cabin upgrade from September 9 at 01:00am onwards, not before.
PASSENGERS TRAVELLING TO/FROM AUSTRALIA
- If you are travelling from/to Australia, please arrive four hours before departure.