Port Stephens has won seven awards at the 2012 Countrylink NSW North Coast Tourism Awards with one property – Shoal Bay Resort and Spa - scoring four of them.
The Port Stephens winners were:
Deluxe Accommodation - Gold winner - Shoal Bay Resort and Spa
“There was heavy competition at these awards so the recognition Port Stephens received is a great tribute to the fantastic product that we have here and the fantastic effort and passion that these operators invest in their businesses and the region as a whole,” he said.
Monday, 17 September 2012
Seven Tourism Awards Wash Up in Port Stephens
Source = Port Stephens Tourism
More Top Stories
- Garuda Indonesia Named “The World’s Best Economy Class” By SkyTrax At Paris Airshow
- SAA named Best Airline in Africa by Skytrax for 11th year in a row
- LAN and TAM Airlines awarded as Best South American Airlines by Skytrax
- Five star airline flies high in Paris
- Finnair named Northern Europe's Best Airline for the fourth consecutive year