The new, boutique Hotel Sebastian celebrates Vail's 50th anniversary with "Vintage Vail." The package includes $5 day tickets for skiing, two 50-minute spa treatments, $50 to indulge at chic aprés spot Frost, and highlights of 60s music and TV culture.
From USD$450 a night for two people.
The Sebastian - Vail has been ranked 2nd on the list of Top Resorts in the Continental U.S in the Travel + Leisure 2012 World’s Best Awards and is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts. www.thesebastianvail.com
Early booking discounts are also on offer with up to 40% off room rates based on a 10 night stay if booked by 30 September 2012
Similar discounts apply for a book by 15 November 2012 date
Winter season room rates range from US$389 to US$970. Suite rates range from US$1,240 to US$5,850 per night
For Australia New Zealand travel trade enquiries: contact Liz Rodgers email@example.com
Wednesday, 19 September 2012
Vintage Vail – fabulous at 50!
Source = Sebastian
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia’s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- Swissotel Hotels & Resorts continues expansion in China with a new hotel in Xi'an
- QLD tourism targets promote accommodation development
- Little Polynesian Resort awarded Trip Advisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence