The Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE) announced today - motivational advisor - Mark Anthony as the closing keynote presenter for their Global Education Conference taking place 14-16 October in Rome, Italy. The ACTE Global Education Conference is the world’s leading education and networking event for the business travel community.
“We are pleased to announce Mark Anthony as our closing keynote speaker for the ACTE Global Education Conference in Rome,” said Ron DiLeo, ACTE Executive Director. “In his keynote session, Mr. Anthony will discuss motivation in terms of the travel industry. He will also describe how to use motivation to influence travelers and customers to achieve organizational goals.”
Mr. Anthony’s session will be titled, “Motivating Travelers to Model Preferred Behaviors, and will take place on 16 October from 15:45 – 17:00. He will explain how motivation is one of the most important performance initiatives, and when used properly, how motivation can become a determining competitive parameter for companies.
“Mark Anthony’s session at the ACTE Global Education Conference in Rome will inspire attendees to breathe new life into their travel management programmes,” said ACTE Europe Regional Chair Ann Cleveland-Oey, Global Sourcing Director, Indirect Materials & Services, Konecranes Plc. “ACTE is unique in that we offer a variety of perspectives to best influence our members as they search for innovative solutions to the issues facing today’s business travel management landscape.”
Monday, 24 September 2012
Keynote Presenter Mark Anthony to Close the ACTE Global Education Conference in Rome
Source = ACTE
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- Kyoto’s cultural grant scheme expanded to cover promotional gifts and mementos
- Hot and Powerful: Tallinn to Host EHP Congress in 2015
- Amway India gives Melbourne the thumbs up
- The Travel Tech Show at WTM and Amadeus Round Table Talks Launched with Successful Focus on the Luxury Sector
- The First Bali Travel Exchange 2013 embraced by Focused International and National Buyers representing multinational corporations across the world and Bali Hospitality Brands as Sellers