Burj Al Arab, the World's Most Luxurious Hotel, is launching the Pinking Burj Al Arab campaign on 4 October, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Other initiatives designed especially for the Pinking Burj Al Arab campaign include lighting the sail in pink with a projection of the pink ribbon logo and bespoke Pink Indulgence food and beverage offerings, such as the Pink Tea and the “Bella Rosa” Pink Cake. 50% of proceeds from the sale of the items will go towards supporting Breast Cancer initiatives.
Wednesday, 3 October 2012
Burj Al Arab to sell exclusive 24-carat rose gold iPad in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness
Source = Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
More Top Stories
More Charity News
- roomsXML: Triple Bottom Line Corporate Social Responsibility
- Schoolies.com supports headspace and takes a stand against bullying
- Mummy’s Wish receives first $30K Flying Start grant
- Wyndham Launches Charity Foundation – Wishes by Wyndham
- United Airlines Invites Customers to Help Bring Smiles to Children in Need