Virgin Atlantic has appointed Craig Kreeger to replace outgoing chief executive Steve Ridgeway.
Assuming the head role from 1 February this year, Mr Kreeger joins the carrier from American Airlines, where he has held a 27-year career in various commercial, financial and strategic roles.
Joining the airline as it enters a new phase with Delta Airlines, Virgin Atlantic president Sir Richard Branson expects Mr Kreeger’s “experience and passion... [to] capitalise on the opportunities created” by the new venture.Mr Kreeger will work alongside Mr Ridgway until he retires from the airline at the end of February 2013.
Thursday, 10 January 2013
American Airlines executive to head Virgin Atlantic
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.J
More Top Stories
More People On The Move
- Sabre Pacific appoints Naomi Miller as Marketing & Communications Manager
- New Director Of Sales For Pullman Reef Hotel
- Langham Hospitality Investments Limited names chief executive officer and executive director
- Fraser Place Melbourne appoints new Director of Sales
- Darryl Courtney- O’Connor appointed a Member of the Order of Australia