Group expands to 22 hotels worldwide
Pentahotels will open five new hotels in the UK and one in Prague this year, in addition to the previously announced pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon, opening summer 2013.
The total seven new properties mark 2013 as the highest growth period in the history of this neighbourhood lifestyle hotel brand. The portfolio will expand by more than 50 percent from the current 2,925 to 4,409 hotel rooms worldwide. The group currently operates hotels in Germany (11), England (one), Austria (one) and China (two.)
“We are not only expanding our presence in existing locations but also opening up new markets. These new properties significantly accelerate pentahotels’ strategic growth with the goal of 80 hotels in operation globally by 2020.” says Alastair Thomann, managing director Europe for pentahotels.
By the end of 2013, pentahotels will have 22 hotels worldwide, including the seven new hotels with 1,484 rooms in three countries including:
Strong brand growth is anticipated for the Asian region as well; in addition to pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon, pentahotels have been announced for 2014 openings in Guiyang (204 rooms) and Shenyang (384 rooms) in mainland China.
Wednesday, 6 March 2013
Six pentahotels to Open in Prague and UK Urban Centres in 2013
Source = Pentahotels
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia’s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- Swissotel Hotels & Resorts continues expansion in China with a new hotel in Xi'an
- QLD tourism targets promote accommodation development
- Little Polynesian Resort awarded Trip Advisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence