Hahn Air is a German scheduled airline that has been specialising in distribution services for other airlines since 1994. The world's largest company of its kind, Hahn Air covers 190 countries and cooperates with 250 airlines. Hahn Air’s services are exclusive to airlines and travel agents; and are not offered directly to air passengers.
Every year, millions of passengers travel between 4,000 airports using electronic Hahn Air tickets (e-Tickets). Hahn Air is the first and only airline worldwide that offers free and comprehensive insolvency insurance cover for all of its partner's transport services.
Although not well known among the general public, Hahn Air, a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), is a globally connected stakeholder playing a leading role in the airline industry.
Hahn Air is 100% owned by Saspo Holding GmbH, an internationally active Group headquartered in Dreieich near Frankfurt. Among others, the Group also has offices in Minneapolis, Montevideo, Paris, Casablanca, Johannesburg and Sydney. Globally, it achieves a turnover of around one billion US dollars each year.
|Australia & New Zealand
Toll Free Numbers
Manager Support Desk
Level 6, 117 York Street, Sydney 2000
T: (02) 9286 8970
- ADM free world for HR Ticketing CentresMonday, January 21, 2013
- 3G on Hahn AirFriday, December 14, 2012
- Enter online to win great prizes in “Pin-and-Win”!Thursday, November 15, 2012
- Hahn Air and Deer Jet pull together for distribution in AsiaWednesday, November 07, 2012
- TJ can be ticketed on Hahn AirFriday, October 19, 2012
- Hahn Air welcomes K6 and GA to our partner airline listTuesday, September 11, 2012
- WESTbahn to become Hahn Air’s first partner in the railway sectorWednesday, September 05, 2012
- Hahn Air partners CondorTuesday, July 31, 2012
- Hahn Air signs DXThursday, July 19, 2012
- Hahn Air have activated the IET with B5 (East African Safari Air) .Friday, June 08, 2012
- Hahn Air has added 2 new partner airlines to our list – 7J and B5Monday, June 04, 2012