The Expedia Travel Agent Affiliate Program (TAAP) gives Travel Agents access to the buying power of the world’s biggest Online Travel Provider. Expedia TAAP partners with Travel Agents by offering commission for selling services through the Expedia.com.au website. For the first time Travel Agents have the ability to offer their clients the best internet rates, vast inventory and earn great commission.
It’s free to join the program and there are no minimum or maximum turnover requirements.
BUT, that’s just a part of the Expedia TAAP offering. We pride ourselves on our great product but also our great support. The product range is huge but at the end of the day, Expedia TAAP is supported by great local people who have a genuine care for you and your customers.
Here’s what a few Agencies have told us about Expedia TAAP
I love making my clients super happy and surprised by the great prices and amazing hotel choices.
D.S. – Sydney
Your availability, vast range, and rates are nothing short of fabulous. Did I also mention the commission?!?! Your product is not only our first supplier preference but also that of our clients.
L.M. – Newcastle
Expedia makes me the world’s best travel agent. As Expedia gives me access to the best rates offered anywhere, I don’t lose business to my competitors and my customers think I’m awesome – and I still make great commission.
Chris – Melbourne
I am finding myself using Expedia everyday! Even for myself, I can get better than industry rates! I am sure to find a hotel in any city, small town, remote island - the product range is absolutely amazing!!!
Lisa – Sydney
Instant, reliable fabulous rates set out clearly and well supported by the agency support team. Has helped us when traditional wholesalers cannot. Thankyou Expedia.
Kathy – Perth
“Great product, great availability, great support and great commission. Why wouldn’t I love Expedia”
M.D – QLD
Travel Agents love Expedia TAAP. Over 100,000 Travel Agents around the world use Expedia TAAP, simply because Expedia has what they are looking for. In Australia 4 in every 5 times an Expedia TAAP Travel Agent logs into Expedia, they make a confirmed booking. That’s because they find what they want. Expedia shares more available inventory and their most competitive rates with Travel Agents.
Expedia holds inventory and highly competitive Online rates for over 145,000 Hotels worldwide. New properties are added at a rate of about 300 per month. We have links to over 130 Airlines, all major Car Rental Companies, a vast array of Transfers, Tours, Packages, Theatre Tickets and even Theme Park tickets. So from a Broadway Show in NYC, an Airport Transfer in BKK to Game Fishing in Fiji, Expedia has you covered.
Only Expedia has approximately 7,000 Market Managers around the globe with direct relationships with the Properties, Tours and Attractions we sell. When a Travel Agent books through Expedia, they know that Expedia will in most cases have a direct relationship with the property.
To learn more about the Expedia Travel Agent Affiliate Program in Australia, go to: www.expedia.com.au/travelagents
Expedia TAAP is supported in Australia by Discover The World Marketing
Level 7, 89 York St
Our new postal address is:
PO Box Q125
Queen Victoria Building
- Haystac appointed by Expedia Australia as national PR agencyThursday, May 09, 2013
- Expedia TAAP “OUT THERE STARTS in HERE” for Travel AgentsWednesday, May 01, 2013
- What to get a 3 year old with everything. Expedia TAAP.Wednesday, February 27, 2013
- January shines for Expedia TAAPThursday, February 07, 2013
- Continued rise of Expedia TAAPThursday, January 17, 2013
- TAAP into NYC and winThursday, October 11, 2012
- Expedia Traveler Preference Early Testing Shows Increased Revenue to Participating HotelsFriday, October 05, 2012
- Expedia TAAP announces sponsorship of New Zealand Travel Industry AwardsTuesday, September 04, 2012
- Expedia TAAP, Scoot and save $200 per nightWednesday, August 29, 2012
- 4 out of 5 visits are winners for Expedia TAAP.Tuesday, August 28, 2012
- Expedia - Associate Market Manager - SydneyWednesday, August 22, 2012
- Expedia Launches Massive Global Sale. Up to 50% off Hotel DealsTuesday, July 17, 2012
- Expedia/AirAsia Really Taking Off in APACTuesday, July 10, 2012
- May Milestone on Expedia TAAPMonday, June 18, 2012
- Visit California with Expedia TAAPFriday, June 01, 2012