MTA - Mobile Travel Agents of Australia are the pioneers of home working in Australia and the proven choice for professional front line corporate and leisure consultants living anywhere in Australia.
MTA is proudly Australian. Our Company was incorporated in 1980 and has been licensed as a travel agency for more than 20 years. In 1999 we saw the future of travel for our company was in the home working arena, which was already growing strongly overseas.
We reinvented our business and became the first to offer a comprehensive home working opportunity to consultants and agency owners throughout Australia.
Since then together with our consultants we have grown an enviable presence and reputation in the industry both in Australia and overseas. MTA is within the top 2% of agencies in Australia and provides access to top tier commission levels and genuine transparency. MTA's industry affiliations include Travelscene American Express Corporate, Virtuoso, IATA, ICCA, AFTA and Virgin Galactic.
MTA - Mobile Travel Agents ensures the highest income potential in the home working model, a smooth transition to a new way of working and also offers Galileo, Amadeus and Sabre in order to ensure no loss of momentum. MTA is the home of choice for career travel agents.
- Mobile Travel Agents are Travelscene Corporate membersThursday, June 20, 2013
- MTA - Mobile Travel Agents - Choose your favourite CRSWednesday, June 19, 2013
- MTA - join Australia's leading mobile travel agencyTuesday, June 18, 2013
- MTA - Mobile Travel Agents are Virtuoso membersMonday, June 17, 2013
- MTA’s Karen Merricks catches up with Sir Richard BransonTuesday, June 04, 2013
- Join The MTA Club - Total freedom, flexible hours, better work life balance & higher commissionsMonday, June 03, 2013
- MTA thrilled with last minute rush on pre-price hike Virgin Galactic ticketsMonday, June 03, 2013
- Tough life for some as MTA famil group experiences Italian-style hedonismWednesday, May 29, 2013
- MTA’s Kimberlea Lesko holds up during visit to Qantas Jet BaseTuesday, May 28, 2013
- MTA receives top Travelport Pacific honourMonday, May 13, 2013
- So who is Karen Merricks rubbing shoulders with this week?Wednesday, April 10, 2013
- MTA duo joins Brisbane Business Chicks to enjoy breakfast with Sir BobTuesday, March 26, 2013
- MTA – Driving for DanielFriday, March 22, 2013
- MTA out in force for Virtuoso Road ShowThursday, March 07, 2013
- MTA - Travel Agents Key to Increased Airline Profits in 2013Tuesday, February 05, 2013
- MTA’s Jessica Watson takes handicap honours at International 14' Skiff Australian ChampionshipsWednesday, January 09, 2013
- MTA - Mobile Travel Agents’ 2012 ‘Three Peaks Race’ Success To Feature On National TVThursday, December 20, 2012
- MTA – IATA NDC “fundamental issues continue to surround procedure”Monday, December 17, 2012
- MTA – Reinvestment In Right Kind Of Training Has Become An Absolute MustWednesday, December 12, 2012
- TITP – No More Delays/Reform EssentialWednesday, December 05, 2012
- Mobile Travel Agents - Virtuoso Life, Escapes and Best of the Best HotelsMonday, December 03, 2012
- MTA’s Bettiann gains 2012 Avis Travel Agent ScholarshipFriday, November 02, 2012
- MTA – Agents facing biggest threat from airlines since commission cutsWednesday, October 24, 2012
- MTA - CAANZ National Consumer Campaign Essential To Keep Consumers informedWednesday, October 03, 2012
- High Five for MTA duo in 2012 Avis Travel Agent ScholarshipFriday, September 28, 2012
- MTA – Time For Travel Industry To Band TogetherMonday, August 27, 2012
- MTA brand ambassador Jessica Watson embarks on new courseTuesday, August 21, 2012
- MTA team find themselves stretched in Las VegasWednesday, August 15, 2012
- MTA applauds ministerial decision to overhaul travel agent regulationThursday, July 12, 2012
- MTA’s Fleur Taylor collects Etihad iPad rewardMonday, June 25, 2012